Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Needle Felted Tree for the Holidays or Everyday!!


I know that I promised that I wasn't trying to rush Christmas, but I wanted to share another tree I made.  You can find the directions and details here on my Hubpages.  I didn't specifically make this as a Christmas decoration, and I think I can display this tree year round :)

I've decorated my tree with needle felted flowers, buttons, and some (very basic) embroidery stitches.  If you have never seen needle felting, I've posted a very simple, low-tech video demonstration below.


Thanks!  Let me know if you have any problems viewing the video.

2 comments:

  1. This tree is so great and I love the picture of it. The video is really helpful and I honestly thought needle felting was a million times harder. I'm eager to give it a try now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Heather! Always happy to recruit another needle felting convert :)

    ReplyDelete