Friday, June 13, 2014

Meet One of the Craftys Award Finalists - ME!

The Craftys Awards are an online contest for some of the best craft submissions.  This was the first year of the awards and submissions were accepted in a number of categories:  knitting and crochet, sewing and quilting, edible crafts, jewelry-making, and many other craft categories.

I submitted a few of my craft tutorials and was thrilled when my Field of Flowers Tote Bag was chosen as one of the ten finalists in the knitting and crochet category!!!


Ultimately, my tote bag was not chosen as the winner, but that's okay.  I'm over the moon that my tote bag was chosen as a finalist.  The knitting and crochet winner was a knit wedding dress that's just amazing!  I congratulate Stephanie Klose on her well-deserved win!  Great job!!

Check out all the winning crafters and projects on the Craftys website.  A big round of applause to all the winners!  Can't wait until next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment