Wednesday, August 5, 2015

"Charm-ing" Recycled Jewelry Charms: A Tutorial


I've been on a bit of a bird kick lately.  I love collecting bird images and bird crafts on one of my Pinterest boards and I think I've gone a little bird crazy.

So, when my Mom offered me some old pet ID tags, I couldn't resist using them to create a bird-inspired charm bracelet.

I made a bunch of these charms, with different images on them.  I've posted directions on the entire process on my Hubpages.  I also used these handmade charms to create a few different items, like a necklace and a beaded bracelet.





These jewelry pieces are easy and a lot of fun to make.  I used just a bunch of paper and things I had around the house to create my charms.   And I'm having a lot of fun wearing them, too.  I hope you try making your own charms!



No comments:

Post a Comment