Thursday, March 31, 2016

Saying "Hello" to Spring ~ Bee's Knees Wreath Tutorial


I wasn't planning to make a new wreath this spring, but as the weather got nicer, I decided I needed to celebrate with some fresh flowers to welcome visitors to our door.


 So I went to the store and bought some artificial pansies,some burlap and lace ribbon, and made this wreath.  (You can find a tutorial to make a similar wreath on my Hubpages.)

This flower wreath was fine, but I wanted to add some more color and fun. So I headed to my craft supplies for some paint and bubble wrap.



And ta-da!  I made this fun bee-friendly sign to hang in the middle of my wreath.  This sign was easy to make.  I have posted all the directions with photos on Hometalk.

I love how the finished sign came out and I smile every time I see my spring wreath hanging on my door :)  Check it out on Hometalk!

No comments:

Post a Comment