Thursday, November 17, 2016

Christmas Craft Project: Turn a Gift Box into a Holiday Floral Arrangement


I took a looong break from  crafting and blogging over the summer, but the upcoming holiday season has reinvigorated me and inspired some new projects.


I bought this cute Santa wine bottle gift box a few years ago at an after Christmas sale.  I loved the image on it, but didn't really have any plans for what to do with it.  Then I realized that I could repurpose and show off this festive container by using it as a vessel for a holiday floral arrangement.  In fact, you can use any medium or large size gift box to make a similar arrangement.


So I bought some floral foam and some fake greenery and berries to make an arrangement to use as a decoration for my holiday table or mantle.  I don't have any experience arranging flowers, but I've posted hints and suggestions, along with the full directions for this project, on my Hubpages.



I've also come up with a fun holiday project to use the box lid.  Check out my Hubpages for the full tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment