Friday, November 25, 2016

Christmas Tutorial: An Easier Way to Make an Ornament Wreath for the Holidays!


I love bright ornament wreaths for decorating for the Christmas season.  But from personal experience, I know they can be a hassle to make.  Fitting all those ornaments together can be like working a jigsaw puzzle, and these wreaths can require A LOT of ornaments to look full and colorful. 


So I came up with a tutorial that creates an ornament wreath from a plain grapevine form that is easy to construct and needs a lot less ornaments. The resulting wreath is a festive and fun decoration for your holiday home.  I have all the directions with photos on my Hubpages!


I really love how my finished wreath came out.


I also wanted to reuse the artificial pine wreaths that I usually hang on my front windows.  So I found a way to decorate these smaller wreaths to match my larger ornament wreath.  There are directions for decorating these pine wreaths on my Hubpages too!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! It is easy and I would love to make a different version of these for decorating one of the San Francisco wedding venues for my sister’s wedding. I have taken the responsibility of her wedding day and I am going to try my best to make her day a really special one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! This sounds like a wonderful idea and it's very sweet of you to volunteer to decorate for your sister's wedding. Good luck!

      Delete