Tuesday, May 30, 2017

A Great Jewelry Resource and A New Tutorial ~ My Stained Glass Polymer Clay Pendant


I have a few new polymer clay jewelry tutorials to share with you this week.  First, my stained glass inspired necklace pendant.  This easy technique can be used to make many decorative things, not just jewelry.  You can use these steps to make a brooch, Christmas decorations, or even drink coasters.

This project takes about a 1/4 of a block of polymer clay, a stamp or some interesting buttons to make a design, and some colored pencils.  You can find all the directions, with photos, on my Hubpages!


I liked my finished necklace so much that I used the same technique with a different stamp to make another pendant.  Check out my full tutorial!

If you are looking for more jewelry tutorials and ideas, head over to AllFreeJewelryMaking.com.  This site is loaded with great jewelry projects, tutorials, videos and information.  They even have a free newsletter you can sign up for.  This site is a wonderful resource for jewelry makers of all types and experience levels.  I love this peyote stitch bracelet!

No comments:

Post a Comment