Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Easy No-Sew Christmas Pillow Cover Tutorial


Every year, I like to add a few new elements to my Christmas decorating, and I try to make things using materials I have on hand.


This year, I made this festive no-sew pillow from two pieces of scrap fabric, some paint, some glitter glue, and a few more embellishments.  You can find all the materials and directions on my Hubpages.


The pillow pieces are held together with fringe ties.  Then you can decorate each side as you choose.



On one side, I created a winter wonderland with a snowman using some acrylic paint and a pencil eraser.  On the other side, I added a reindeer head outlined in glitter glue.  Then I used some buttons and plastic snowflakes for extra decoration.  Check out the full tutorial on my Hubpages!

No comments:

Post a Comment